Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Lynne Mysliwiec's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I apologize for not answering your other questions...in my experience with the range…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Jun 22, 2013 to Why is Vlookup (in Excel) 1,000 times slower than hash tables in Python?

27 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by alfred vachris

"The easy answer is that excel is a resource hog & despite being a tremendously p…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Jun 22, 2013 to Why is Vlookup (in Excel) 1,000 times slower than hash tables in Python?

27 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by alfred vachris

"It's a classification model - correct classification rate where type 1 and type 2 er…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Oct 21, 2012 to Does this requirement make sense to you?

9 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Jason Liu

"The output they're requesting seems consistent with what I've seen for similar compe…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Oct 18, 2012 to Does this requirement make sense to you?

9 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Jason Liu

"Everything originally stated about making sure you consistently quantify how results…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Jul 26, 2012 to What Makes a Successful Data Scientist?

3 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Lynne Mysliwiec

"Segmentation. Technically, sorting people by hair color is segmentation. Most best s…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Jul 24, 2012 to Customer Segments - Any good resources?

4 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lynne Mysliwiec

"I would estimate the number of unique, non-dead users to be smaller - perhaps 20-35%…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Jul 24, 2012 to How do you estimate the proportion of bogus accounts on Facebook?

11 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lynne Mysliwiec

"Yes - there is a great deal of demand for data mining/predictive modeling people. No…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Jul 24, 2012 to Web Analytics vs Data Mining/Predictive Modeling

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lynne Mysliwiec

"The answer is: No. No sample is guaranteed to be representative of the entire popula…"

Lynne Mysliwiec replied Jul 24, 2012 to How To Determine If A Sample Is Representative

7 May 24
Reply by Varun Bhargava

RSS

Follow Us

On Data Science Central

On DataViz

On Hadoop

© 2017   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service