Great list created by Sandro. Here are the top 6 (by alphabetical order). The full list contains several dozens of interesting data mining blogs, see http://www.dataminingblog.com/list-of-blogs/. Time permitting, I will also produce a list of most visited analytics websites, with popularity trends.
- Abbott Analytics: both industry and research oriented posts covering any topic related to data mining (Will Dwinnell and Dean Abbott)
- A Blog by Tim Manns: as defined in it’s subtitle, this blog deals with “data mining, analysing terabyte data warehouses, using SPSS Clementine, telecommunications, and other stuff” (Tim Manns).
- AI, Data mining, Machine learning and other things (Markus Breitenbach): Markus writes about machine learning with a focus on statistics, security and AI.
- [email protected]: A blog on analytics applications, statistics and data mining (Anuradha Sharma).
- Blog by bruno: This blog covers a very large number of topics including web data analysis and data visualization. Bruno also has an interesting list of data exploration tools (Bruno).
- Business Intelligence, Data Mining & Machine Learning: This blog covers data mining and related topics from a research point of view. Several conferences and workshops are announced on this blog (JoSeK).