Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Business Analytics (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Logistic Regression

Hi,   In logistic regression, is it possible that with a model of concordance of 80, the rank ordering can still break in the upper deciles…

Started by Niladry Roy Chowdhury

0 Oct 26, 2010

Forensic Analytics

I am thinking of running an event in my office which focuses on forensic analytics... anybody has any good case studies or links that I can…

Started by Roselin.George

0 Oct 12, 2010

Does R:NR ratio matter in deciding what technique we use for modeling?

I came across some speculation on R:NR ratio to decide the technique that needs to be employed. I haven't found any documentation or proof…

Started by Arun

2 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Arun

how to choose time period for data require in predictive modeling.

To build response model, How much calender time I choose for modeling?

Started by Rishi Yadav

0 Sep 22, 2010

Issues with Predicting Churn

Hi,I have been working on developing a churn prediction model (in telco market) for the last 2-3 months. Using logistic regression (NN and…

Started by Talha Nur Omer

16 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Arun

Accessing robustness of a Logistic Model

Hi,I've got a Logistic model built for a particular response-non response event.The model suggests statistics that don't look like a robust…

Started by Arun

3 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by angelzhu

What's relationship between Knowledge Discovery and Business Analytics?

Compare those definitions: "At an abstract level, the KDD field is concerned with the development of methods and techniques for making sen…

Started by Jozo Kovac

0 Jul 30, 2010

SAS for Banking

Hello All,   I have a few questions regarding SAS software that provides business intellegence. We are possibly looking into implemeting th…

Started by Hemal P Patel

0 Jun 30, 2010

Forecasting Sales for 100+ stores

Hi,   I have more than 100 stores; and there is a lot of store level and MSA level macro economic information. I need to forecast sales for…

Started by DataLLigence

3 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by tom reilly

Dependent Variable for campaign Response Model

HiCan you please help me?    To Define Dependent Variable for campaign Response Model.   How to define rule to create dependent variable?  …

Started by Rishi Yadav

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by DataLLigence

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2021   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service