Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Business Analytics (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it time to move beyond "build vs buy"?

The internet is littered with articles debating the merits and drawbacks of building a customer-facing BI solution in-house versus purchasi…

Started by Eran Levy

0 Feb 22, 2016

Data Science/Analytics in the context of Spotify Agile Environment

Hello there, I have been asked to participate in an agile environment using scrum ideologies on a team of developers. I, myself, am the onl…

Started by Alice Ching

0 Jan 21, 2016

Two stage Clustering

Hi all, Any good tips on where to learn more about two stage clustering in R or SAS? An example accompanied would be great, Thank you in…

Started by Aristos Koutras

0 Nov 9, 2015

How to normalise data

Dear all, Good evening. I do have a data with four independent variables which are skewed. I try to normalise them with log normal but I co…

Started by Sagar Diwakar Uparkar

12 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Seymore

Random Forests vs MARS vs Linear regression

Hi all, I would like to get the group's view on the advantages and disadvantages of Random Forests and MARS modelling vs Linear regression.…

Started by Orestis Chrysafis

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Vincent Granville

Why propensity scores are not working ??

Hi All , I've recently  build a predictive data model for a campaign to target  group of customer who can switch from  payment method  "A"…

Started by Himanshu Sinha

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Sagar Diwakar Uparkar

Universal Control Group for marketing campaigns

The importance of control groups for measuring marketing campaigns is well understood. However is it sensible to create a universal control…

Started by Kaushik

0 Feb 17, 2015

How to develop churn prediction tool for mobile telecommunication using data mining evolutionary algorithm

I am trying to develop a tool for churn prediction for mobile telecommunication My project is divided in four phases phase 1)user interface…

Started by Mansi Shah

0 Sep 10, 2014

Predicting CLTV

I am working on a project to forecast CLTV and would like to get suggestions regarding possible approach I could adopt. Below is a descript…

Started by Hariharan Sunder

3 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Upasana

Big Data as per me

Big data is new buzz word in IT industry. Now what question arises what actually is BIG Data, Going by Wikipedia “Big data is the term for…

Started by Vishal Sharma

4 May 23, 2014
Reply by Vishal Sharma

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service