Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Business Analytics (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHAID Analysis

I am fairly new to using CHAID Analysis tools, I am looking for an easy way to display the data out of a CHAID into Nodes as data is modifi…

Started by Crissy Wallace

0 Oct 14, 2013

You do NOT need to be a Ph.D. statistician to do Predictive Modeling, do you ?

Continuing on with Dr. Vincent Granville's BLOG / DISCUSSION of about a week ago, I came across another interesting BLOG on the topic of  "…

Started by Gary D. Miner, Ph.D.

0 Sep 7, 2013

Can CITIES, like SEATTLE, be made smarter using Cloud (e.g. Big Data) and Predictive Analytics ?

Could cloud technologies, predictive software and predictive analytics tools help cities and their buildings smarter?   This is one questio…

1 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Vincent Granville

Dr. Eric Siegels new book, PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS, has been compared to FREAKONOMICS and MONEYBALL ...Have you read it?

Dr. Eric Siegel’s new book Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die was released by the publisher last…

0 Aug 6, 2013

Is BIG DATA and PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS 'Good for YOUR Health'?

Big Data is a buzz word of this era............and PERSON CENTERED HealthCare is a coming buzz word .....Both are discussed well in the fol…

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Ralph Winters

Why can't the government play Moneyball with our tax dollars?

Yesterday's  post on ZNet wonders if  BIG DATA can make goverment "cheapter".......MY ANSWER IS:  "Only if effective PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS a…

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Joel Pulliam

Applied course in R for industry professionals

Statistics.com and CrowdANALYTIX are jointly conducting an Applied Course in R. The course is designed for professional to tackle real-wor…

Started by Ayush Malhotra

0 Jul 15, 2013

Donor/Customer Life Time Expectancy

I am looking for guidance and help and would appreciate any suggestions you members might have: I need to estimate Donor (Non for Profit) l…

Started by Miriana Rad

2 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Miriana Rad

Analytics in retail industry

Hi,   I am curretly working on a point of sale data for a retail store which sells from garments to grocery. The data i have is a point of…

Started by Chaitanya

7 May 20, 2013
Reply by Lance Olson

Can we automate data mining?

That's a big question! I started to throw some ideas on my blog: http://www.dataminingblog.com/can-we-automate-data-mining/ I'm interested…

Started by Sandro Saitta

4 May 14, 2013
Reply by Sandro Saitta

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2020   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service