Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Business Analytics (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Structural Research Modeling

Hello, It will be appreciated if anyone can deliberate on the vital aspects in designing structural research model which can have applicabi…

Started by Deepeshkumar Malviya

0 Mar 9, 2011

INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research

INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research  We are close to finalizing our program for this conference, set for April…

Started by Gary Bennett

0 Feb 15, 2011

Top 10 modeling mistakes

I have come across quite a number of papers/articles that list the top 10 modeling mistakes. Would love to know what are the biggest mistak…

Started by DataLLigence

7 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Sarat Patro

Suitable model

I have a data with 5 observations and 1000 variables. I would like to know which model(autoregression,Bayesian,glm, etc..) is suitable for…

Started by pushpa.s

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by pushpa.s

Campaign feedback loop

How can i increase the efficiency of model by feeding the campaign results back in to the model . Any algorithms, methods that can tell abo…

Started by sana

0 Jan 12, 2011

Sales Performance Analytics

Most sales analysis tools display sales data in the form of charts or reports.   Oftentimes, they don't allow you to quickly measure sales…

Started by Tony Agresta

0 Jan 3, 2011

Can someone offer a suggestion for a good end-user report designer?

Currently, common reports that we use are created in Crystal Reports Developer and then put into our ERP system.  Users can specify some pa…

Started by Joseph Foutz

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph Foutz

ForecasterOnline.com is an experimental effort we require your feedback

ForecasterOnline.com is  an experimental effort. Our goal is to provide 100% Free simplified analytical application on web through cloud…

Started by Prashant Telang

0 Nov 21, 2010

Prioritizing Emails

Are there algorithms or techniques for scoring email besides key word filters?  I found myself talking to managers who claim they get hundr…

Started by Georgette Asherman

2 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Georgette Asherman

microsegmentastion-tips and tricks

Hi! I have been working on microsegmentation in telco for the last 6 months. We have run k-means to find 5 basic clusters. Now we need to d…

Started by sana

13 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2021   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service