Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Careers and Consulting (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Statistical Modelling

If you say you have a MS in Statistics/Econometrics/Maths and relevant experience in Statistical Modelling or similar role utilizing predic…

Started by Jacob Mathew

0 Aug 6, 2012

Job opening for Assistant Professor and Network Science Researcher at West Point

All, West Point has a great job opening for a 1-yr non-tenured position for some new exciting research on social networks - as well as for…

Started by Paulo Shakarian

0 Aug 6, 2012

Web Analytics vs Data Mining/Predictive Modeling

It looks like Web Analytics is hot and there is a lot of jobs in this field now. But currently the analytical techniques employed by Web An…

Started by Jason Monte

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lynne Mysliwiec

Job prospects in Analytics for International students graduating from US universities

I plan to work in the area of Analytics in Financial services industry and wanted to discuss about the following issues: - What educational…

Started by shikhar.ap

0 Apr 24, 2012

Have you led multiple SiteCatalyst implementations?

Capital One, the nation’s 8th largest bank, is looking to build our Enterprise-wide effort delivering cutting edge Digital Leadership. Capi…

Started by Casey DiBona

0 Mar 15, 2012

News from the Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative

This Month at WCAI... January 2012            Get Involved! There are a lot of great w…

Started by Vincent Granville

0 Jan 20, 2012

Advice on MSc course in BI

HI All, One of my friend is thinking about joining a MSc in BI course offered by University of Greenwich,England  The course content appear…

Started by Pavan Keerthi

0 Nov 15, 2011

Certifications Exam

Hi I am preparing for 005-002 exam. I need your positive suggestions as if I go for CertMagic.com then how will it be helpful to secure goo…

Started by aleen smith

0 Oct 13, 2011

Deloitte Analytics is hiring

I hope this is the correct venue for networking- Deloitte Analytics is hiring and here are some of the positions that are available, global…

Started by Suzy Tonini

0 Oct 11, 2011

Recruitment

Recruitment to work in South Africa: Senior Mining Engineer   The professional will work with the subjects mentioned below mainly in the e…

Started by jose luiz mazon de oliveira alve

0 Oct 5, 2011

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service