Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Data Mining Software (569)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forecasting tool help needed

I am a marketer and not as well verse as all of the people who joined this forum. I found this forum could be of extreme help for me. I do…

Started by Shad Loh

2 Dec 3, 2008

New stat jobs on QUANTster.com

http://www.quantster.com/index.html

Started by Jim Varriale | QUANTster.com

0 Dec 3, 2008

New West Coast Jobs Here...

http://www.quantster.com/index2.html

Started by Jim Varriale | QUANTster.com

0 Nov 18, 2008

Need real-time modeling of inbound calls software

Hello all, I'm looking for a software tool that can deliver real time modeling of inbound calls. The software should be able to analyze cos…

Started by Ron Ritter

7 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Ronald J. Ramos

What is the best data API?

I am new to the forum so please excuse the question. I am sure it has been asked before in one form or another. I am looking for a good da…

Started by Jonathan Dean

0 Nov 5, 2008

GENETIC INTELLIGENCE

Hey i just thought of something which i am not sure if it is new or old. I wanted to apply the Social Network Techniques for genetic marke…

Started by Surya

0 Nov 4, 2008

Plotting in 3D

Does anyone know of some free software out there that would allow me to make nice, clean 3D scatter plots or even surfaces?

Started by Adam

2 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Ralph Winters

A Genetic Programming Model: Data-defined, Data Mining, Variable Selection, and Decile Optimization

A Genetic Programming Model: Data-defined, Data Mining, Variable Selection, and Decile Optimization

Started by Bruce Ratner

0 Oct 26, 2008

Statplus...for the new guy

Hey everyone, I am new to the forums here and somewhat new to analytics in general. I just want to know if any of you recommend getting se…

Started by David D

2 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by David D

Zipcode to DMA Table

Does anyone know where I can locate a table which translates Zipcodes to DMAs in the US?

Started by Michael Kaushansky

0 Oct 19, 2008

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2021   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service