Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

General Mathematics (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bayesian statistics

The Bayesian philosophy involves a completely different approach to statistics. The Bayesian version of estimation is considered for the ba…

Started by Shashank Shekhar

7 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Shashank Shekhar

Multivariate Regression

I recently did some study on 2 variables y and x and found out that if they are related to each other if they are plotted taking into consi…

Started by DataMiner

0 Sep 22, 2009

Find-Guru connects Teachers and Students in a unique way

Find Guru who are trying to make an online class room where you can get connected with teachers, attempt assignments and rent books as well…

Started by Srinivas nunna

0 Jul 10, 2009

results from new equations

Dear Sirs I write to you about the results from my new simpler direct equations to find Roots in Table -1-. Angles in Table -2-. Full Area…

Started by maher

0 Apr 13, 2009

Another Calculus-level Programming example: Optimal (Electrical) Filter Designs

Optimum Matched Filter (Transfer Function) (Nested Processes ... Each Process controlled by a Solver) The transfer function H(s) is the…

Started by Phil B Brubaker

0 Dec 15, 2008

Comparing two paired variables containing percentages

Sorry for this stupid question, can anybody help me to understand what test I should use to compare two paired variables (dependent groups…

Started by Duccio Schiavon

0 Dec 8, 2008

integral

int(sin(x^2)

Started by danial

0 Nov 20, 2008

Calculus-level Programming for solving ODEs, PDEs, etc. Learn thru examples. Have math problem, need a solution?

(You) Have math problem, need a solution? If so and are willing to learn Calculus (level) Programming, then I'll help you write the code an…

Started by Phil B Brubaker

3 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Phil B Brubaker

Need help with logistical regression

Does anyone have an example of a simple logistical regression analysis (sans statistical software)? I'm especially interesting in seeing ho…

Started by Sara

5 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Vincent Granville

Maximum Likelihood Estimation

I read in one of the statistical websites saying: "The best estimate for p (probability of obtaining heads) from any one sample is clearly…

Started by Surya

3 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Vincent Granville

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service