Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Miscellaneous (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request for comments re: "Integrity, or lack thereof, of the electronic record systems of the courts of the State of Israel"

Integrity, of lack thereof, of the electronic record systems of the courts of the State of Israel Joseph Zernik, PhD Human Rights Alert (NG…

Started by joseph Zernik, PhD

1 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by joseph Zernik, PhD

confidence interval for Cpk estimate

Moulding has several quality measurements so  data must be analysed multivariately. Is there a multivariate equivalent of the process capab…

Started by Tony Greenfield

1 May 29, 2012
Reply by Vincent Granville

Weather normalization

I am using demand (MW) data and want to take out the weather component from my demand (MW). Any suggestions on a relatively simple way to d…

Started by Frank Seres

5 May 21, 2012
Reply by Irina Kouvabina

Where should we start?

Hi, I work for a group named Survey Sampling Int.  We build giant online panels and communities of survey respondents - often we give out v…

Started by E. David Zotter

3 May 10, 2012
Reply by Edith Ohri

Opportunities in big data processing...

I'm looking for new avenues to position my company, Modern Day Scribe, the premier transcription and data entry service for researchers, in…

Started by Nancy Domenichelli

0 May 3, 2012

Call for Papers

Journal of Business Studies (JBS) is a peer-reviewed open access journal entitled to publish original research paper(s) in the field of Acc…

Started by Balasundaram Nimalathasan

0 Jan 31, 2012

Monetizing data

We are working on building an econometric index that will be a 30-day good predictor of the economy, in particular a good predictor of majo…

Started by Vincent Granville

2 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Brian Sarrazin

My opinion about the Microsoft tablet, competitor of the iPad

I've never been a fan a Microsoft, but by chance on December 31 I visited a Microsoft store in Bellevue, Washington, found a device that lo…

Started by Mirko Krivanek

0 Jan 1, 2012

SAS training - Statistical Analyst Learning Path

Hello everyone,   Has anyone ever taken any of the SAS courses listed in the Statistical Analyst Learning Path (For SAS Programmers) and…

Started by Claude Girouard

3 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Jigsaw Academy

Some popular topics in machine learning, applied to business analytics

Subjects Neural networks Support Vector Machines Decision trees and decision tables Rule extraction Ant Colony Optimisation Bayesian netwo…

Started by Mirko Krivanek

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Cristian Mesiano

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service