Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Miscellaneous (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distance Certificate Programs

Hello everyone,   Has anybody completed (or have received feedback from anybody) any of the certificates (or individual courses) at one o…

Started by Claude Girouard

11 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Jigsaw Academy

Which government executives would you like to hear from at the first vendor-neutral predictive analytics conference for the government?

Predictive Analytics World for Government (PAW-Gov) already has David Williams, Inspector General of USPS, as a featured speaker and Earl D…

Started by Abbie Deal

1 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Keith Schleicher

List of analytic newsfeeds

Do you know of any repository of analytic news feeds? Is someone interested in creating such a repository? I could certainly help with this…

Started by Vincent Granville

0 Jul 18, 2011

Recent and upcoming list of Call for Papers in Data mining

Does anybody has a consolidated list of Recent and upcoming list of Call for Papers in Data mining and related conferences? I am working on…

Started by Venkatesh Umaashankar

0 Jul 18, 2011

Quality control of Analytics?

I am thinking about how "to ensure quality control of data analysis".  Saw this in a job posting.  What techniques would you recommend to e…

Started by Michael Horn

1 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Amanda Shankle-Knowlton

Opportunity for Data Mining/Business Systems Analyst--PNC Bank

I am a recruiter for PNC Bank and currently I am seeking a Data Mining/Business Systems Analyst to join the team with a full time position.…

Started by Melissa Furman

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Ayush Biyani

Northwestern's Predictive Analytics Program

Hi all,   Anyone heard any info on this program? http://www.predictive-analytics.northwestern.edu     Seems a bit pricey ($33k). NW has a g…

Started by Randy Long

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Breanne Cameron

Forecasting Problem

Hello Everyone,   I am working on agri-commodity price and production forecasting modelling. And i am using Oxmetrics to build model for pr…

Started by Vijay Kumar Tiwari

0 Jun 8, 2011

clustering methods for text data

Hi,   Can anyone talk about your experiences with different clustering methods for the sparse data set such as text data? Which ones have g…

Started by Chao Han

0 Jun 7, 2011

What is the worst experience you had while making a presentation?

Hi Everyone,    as analytics, we are often obliged to make presentations of our planning or work we have done. We all have a nervy moments…

Started by Mark Nasila (PhD)

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by Nathan Och

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service