Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Miscellaneous (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Canadian hi-tech company offers $45,000 for the best algorithm for identification of substances from electromagnetic signatures.

FIND Technologies Inc. is a Canadian company that owns novel sensor technology for measuring electromagnetic signatures of materials. The s…

Started by Bart Blaszczyk

0 May 16, 2011

Security Information Management

I got hired by a budding Chinese cloud provider to find solutions to provide multi-tenancy security. In the cloud there is no perimeter to…

Started by Theodore Omtzigt

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Joseph Foutz

Difference between Reporting (MIS),Analytics and Advanced Analytics

Hi all!,   As the discussion title says I would like to understand the difference between Reporting, Analytics and Advanced Analytics.I get…

Started by Sharath Dandamudi

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Cristian Vava, PhD, MBA

Preparing data for data mining

Hi All!, I was going through chapter on 'Preparing data for data ming' in the book -Data Mining Techniques authored by Berry and Linoff.My…

Started by Sharath Dandamudi

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Sharath Dandamudi

Book suggestion on data analysis?

Hello everyone,   I'm looking for book/site recommendations on the subject of data anlaysis. More specifically, I'm less interested in ac…

Started by Claude Girouard

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Vincent Granville

Certification Basic SAS

Hi all, I am pretty new to the forum and SAS...with my background in ASP.net technology .....I am planning to give certification for the b…

Started by Ekta

0 Jan 24, 2011

election fraud

http://haitipolicy.org/fraud.html   This one should be easy to see by statistical analysis of the official returns.  Would make good materi…

Started by Stephen W. Nuchia

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Stephen W. Nuchia

Online training: IT-Career-Coach.net

Hello everyone,   My search for online/distance training or courses on statistics and data analysis is still ongoing.   Here's my most re…

Started by Claude Girouard

0 Dec 6, 2010

Web Analytics Association Survey

If you have a few minutes, share your thoughts on the Web Analytics Association Member Survey, link to the survey is here: http://www.surve

Started by Michael H.

0 Dec 2, 2010

Proc GLM with unequal sample sizes with homogeneous assumption of error

I have the following SAS codes below,trying to compute an F statistics. What divisor will I use? .I'm testing Ho Vs Ha. 1. Estimate 'Ho:2M1…

Started by dabsy

0 Oct 4, 2010

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service