Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Miscellaneous (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Analytic Index for Major US Cities

This index measures the proportion of people visiting our network. A value of 100 represents average. Above 100 represents a metro area wit…

Started by Vincent Granville

0 Nov 24, 2008

authenticity of job offer

Dear Sir, This is Mohit Pandey, from India. This mail is written by me for verification purpose only, due to so many fake incidents are…

Started by Mohit Pandey

2 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Mohit Pandey

The Bailout

When you read the news, it looks like the end of the world is coming soon. California will run out of money to pay cops and teachers in the…

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Emory Creel

SAS programming learners

What statistical tools help to make a successful SAS programmer?

Started by Rudra

0 Aug 24, 2008

Twittering

Anyone out there Twittering?? Great way to stay in touch or just be a part of the bigger picture.... I'd be open to following and being fol…

Started by Roni Zapin

0 Aug 22, 2008

Fresh Patents: Interesting web site

Example of search results for keyword "text mining" Web site: http://www.freshpatents.com (you can search by author) 20080097937 - Distrib…

0 Aug 19, 2008

Being strong when all is seem to be lost

Some people have always wished to be in certain countries or in certain families when they realise that life is not the way they thought. B…

Started by joshua gaayuoni

0 Aug 13, 2008

Where do you look for contact information?

For instance, I'd like to contact a director of marketing at SAS, I don't even know the name. Would you use LinkedIn, Jigsaw, ZoomInfo, Pla…

1 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Mark Richards

Business Opportunities for Analytic Bridge Members

This community has grown tremendously since it inception. The group has individual with diversified and very valuable skill sets. In additi…

Started by Osman

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Theodore Omtzigt

How long have you kept the same email address?

I've been using [email protected] since 1999. It's not as old as the Livermore Fire Department Light Bulb (100+ years and still runn…

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Lewis Shepherd

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service