Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Risk Management (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The RIAA literally owns Jammie Thomas-Rasset (a copyright discussion for tech pros)

A jury of Jammie Thomas-Rasset's peers just levied a $1,920,000 fine against the young mother of 4 for sharing 24 songs on Kazaa. The defe…

Started by Sadien Intellectual Property

0 Jun 19, 2009

New Opera Unite: Are they kidding? (Editorial on Risk Management)

I'm glad to see Opera working to grow, and try new things... However, from what I am reading about this new product... nothing about what…

Started by Sadien Intellectual Property

0 Jun 17, 2009

Looking for "Sr. Business Analyst"/ Risk Analyst for ebay San Jose

Hi I am a recruiter with ebay in San Jose CA and i am doing a search for a Sr Risk/ Business Analyst for a Full Time role. I am looking for…

Started by tarun Diwan

0 Jun 2, 2009

good books?

I just start learning Risk Adjustment and Balance Score Card. so is this a good book "Risk Adjustment for Measuring Health Care Outcomes"?…

Started by YZ Shi

0 May 27, 2009

Director- Credit Risk position

We are seeking a Director- Credit Risk for our clients on the West coast We are looking for a Director-Credit Risk management for our clie…

Started by Veena Ram

0 Apr 28, 2009

Energy Risk Manager/ Quantitative Analyst

Hi , We are looking for Energy Risk managers and Senior Quantitative Analysts. Key skills needed are Market Risk management, Energy ( Oil,…

Started by Veena Ram

0 Apr 9, 2009

Botnet architecture: running IExplorer in the background

I am wondering where you can find information on botnets, particularly in the context of generating fake internet traffic (click fraud, imp…

Started by Vincent Granville

0 Oct 5, 2008

Measuring the success of automated bidding campaigns

People with experience in black box trading are welcome to answer this question too. The problem is as follows: keywords are purchased on…

4 May 26, 2008
Reply by Vincent Granville

Uncover Criminal Activity in a Real Fraud Case

The purpose is to identify a particular type of highly sophisticated fraud that appeared in a pay-per-click advertising program. The fraud…

0 Feb 26, 2008

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service