Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Bhaswati Sengupta's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Sir! Infact I was trying to validate on a hold out sample"

Bhaswati Sengupta replied Sep 23, 2010 to Which statistics measure is more important for marketing or risk models and Why ?

13 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Bhaswati Sengupta

"Thanks a lot for the reply !! The examples certainly help me to understand ....."

Bhaswati Sengupta replied Sep 23, 2010 to Which statistics measure is more important for marketing or risk models and Why ?

13 Sep 23, 2010

"You can calibrate the scores for each model to bring up to one single scale"

Bhaswati Sengupta replied Sep 8, 2010 to Credit Score Models

12 Sep 8, 2010

"Could you please elaborate the reason for not converting categorical variables to nu…"

Bhaswati Sengupta replied Sep 7, 2010 to Cluster analysis with categorical variables ?

29 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ralph Winters

"Tom, I am not sure about "Latent Class" analysis."

Bhaswati Sengupta replied Sep 7, 2010 to Cluster analysis with categorical variables ?

29 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ralph Winters

"Friends... Any idea would be appreciated."

Bhaswati Sengupta replied Sep 7, 2010 to Detrmining the BEST decision tree.

4 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Karl Rexer

"Nikesh, I have not worked on cluster analysis before. Do you have any write ups on L…"

29 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ralph Winters

"That was quite informative. Are you suggesting that i use these dummies or use this…"

29 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ralph Winters

"Tom, I have a couple of variables both numeric and categoric variables I would like…"

29 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ralph Winters

"Mirko, I am trying to conduct subjective segmentation which is non - induced or simp…"

29 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ralph Winters

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2020   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service