Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Paul Wilson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"OK now you're talking propensity scores and again I 100% agree the algorithms you me…"

Paul Wilson replied Sep 10, 2009 to Test for Difference in Proportions - T Test? Proc GLM?

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jaap Vink

""Of course the strict assumptions behind the tests are often violated but this does…"

Paul Wilson replied Sep 10, 2009 to Test for Difference in Proportions - T Test? Proc GLM?

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jaap Vink

"I certainly appreciate your perspective and agree with many things said. I'll also…"

Paul Wilson replied Sep 9, 2009 to Test for Difference in Proportions - T Test? Proc GLM?

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jaap Vink

"I suppose we have a misunderstanding here. My example given above pertains to a "mai…"

Paul Wilson replied Sep 9, 2009 to Test for Difference in Proportions - T Test? Proc GLM?

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jaap Vink

"I love statistics and always look for ways to incorporate them in my every day work…"

Paul Wilson replied Sep 8, 2009 to Test for Difference in Proportions - T Test? Proc GLM?

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jaap Vink

"I don't know what you mean by flexibility, but you can utilize R through both SAS an…"

Paul Wilson replied Aug 31, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"Well, their database technology is not their flagship product and I don't think many…"

Paul Wilson replied Aug 29, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"Jim Goodnight, SAS CEO was asked if he would be willing to sell his company and he f…"

Paul Wilson replied Aug 18, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service