Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Theodore Omtzigt's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"The comments on the article are better than the article....  The trails and tribulat…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Jan 6, 2014 to BIG DATA - So how can we become data-savvy, but not data-obsessed? .........

2 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Paul Hiller

"More abstractly, and less healthcare specific, the value of a 'big data approach' is…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Nov 25, 2013 to Does BIG DATA give VALUE? especially for HEALTHCARE applications? what is important ........

4 May 12, 2014
Reply by John Mayer

"Joseph:      The client instances on this cloud are mostly deep analytics clusters,…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Apr 25, 2011 to Security Information Management

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Joseph Foutz

"Don't sell the desktop apps short: as most users are still using spreadsheets having…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Dec 20, 2010 to Can someone offer a suggestion for a good end-user report designer?

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph Foutz

"Thank you for that expansion on the cultural match concept: it helped me connect wit…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Oct 31, 2010 to How to detect a bogus from a real web analyst?

9 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Theodore Omtzigt

"Tom: I see your point about the consistency of the test within the working environm…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Oct 31, 2010 to How to detect a bogus from a real web analyst?

9 Oct 31, 2010

"The open source ETL tools I am familiar with are: Kettle. This is the ETL tool used…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Jan 23, 2010 to Tools for automated datawarehouse loading for healthcare analytics?

2 Jan 23, 2010

"Thanks for the bioventurist.com link. I was aware of the data dumps that freebase o…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Dec 9, 2009 to Data mining Freebase

6 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Shawn Simister

"I have his other book, Programming Collective Intelligence. What are the examples he…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Dec 8, 2009 to Data mining Freebase

6 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Shawn Simister

"I have seen GAs used in the finance industry to synthesize arbitrage models given a…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Jun 30, 2009 to genetic programming in data mining

7 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Ashok B

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service