Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Joseph Foutz's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I’ve cited Greene and Tsay already. Arup (below) cites Hamilton, which I used in a t…"

Joseph Foutz replied Sep 8, 2009 to GARCH (1,1)

13 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by yasin mahmood

"Small businesses are horribly underserved in this market. The thing is, it wouldn’t…"

Joseph Foutz replied Sep 8, 2009 to Analytics for Small and Medium Size Business

6 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Richard Boire

"Manta says $20M/Year. I'm not 100% confident in Manta's numbers, but they're general…"

Joseph Foutz replied Sep 5, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"SAS basically restricts you to the statistical routines that they’ve developed. If y…"

Joseph Foutz replied Sep 4, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"A side thought on Statistica - Statsoft isn’t SAS, the SAS business model doesn’t tr…"

Joseph Foutz replied Aug 30, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"Yeah, I screwed up on annual sales: $2B (ref: D&B numbers from Manta). At any ra…"

Joseph Foutz replied Aug 30, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"This is another case of a company that would be difficult to acquire - SAP has annua…"

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"Interesting thought that SAP might go after someone. Though they have a good relatio…"

Joseph Foutz replied Aug 17, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"First off, I’d say that I have absolutely zero faith in IDC’s numbers on the BI mark…"

Joseph Foutz replied Aug 8, 2009 to What does IBM’s acquisition of SPSS mean for the analytics field?

24 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Tejamoy Ghosh

"My answer would have to be the U.S. federal government. Even in the event of a nucle…"

Joseph Foutz replied Jun 30, 2009 to What is the last field where analytic talent will always be needed?

9 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by parag kulkarni

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service