Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Gene Leynes's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"That book is amazing.  I was looking for something more specialized, but I'm not wor…"

Gene Leynes replied Sep 7, 2011 to Regression Trees - What is the best reference?

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Jozo Kovac

"In all seriousness I think it's a bad idea to think about offensive words as somethi…"

Gene Leynes replied Mar 24, 2011 to List of Swear Words (Preferably English but I could use as many languages as possible)

4 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Michael Watson

"Have you heard of jasper reports / jasper server?  It looks good to me, although I h…"

Gene Leynes replied Dec 19, 2010 to Can someone offer a suggestion for a good end-user report designer?

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph Foutz

"Trick answer: umami"

Gene Leynes replied Jun 21, 2010 to Which colors can not be rendered on a computer screen?

2 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Gene Leynes

"Apparently the limit is 3 GB: http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw-FAQ.html…"

Gene Leynes replied Feb 1, 2010 to Using R for research

28 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Ashok B

"There have been times when using the apply functions saved time (a whole lot of time…"

Gene Leynes replied Feb 1, 2010 to Using R for research

28 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Ashok B

"I've been using R for some time, and find it to be a very useful and extensible tool…"

Gene Leynes replied Jan 31, 2010 to Using R for research

28 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Ashok B

"Pretty funny picture, I hope it's not your office! I have lots of tricks, but lists…"

Gene Leynes replied Sep 24, 2009 to Getting Things Done in Data Analysis

17 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by On Dego

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service