Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Jozo Kovac's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alex, that's tricky task. There are better expert than me but let me share some i…"

Jozo Kovac replied Feb 15, 2015 to Preparing categorical data with a large amount of categories

2 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Alex

"Nice one :)"

Jozo Kovac replied May 5, 2013 to Can we automate data mining?

4 May 14, 2013
Reply by Sandro Saitta

"Hi Hema, it's a bit trickier in banking. There are more products, all with different…"

Jozo Kovac replied Apr 30, 2013 to CLTV Model using SPSS Modeler??

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by Remi Mollicone

"Great start! When you have this dataset then open your favorite DM tool (for example…"

Jozo Kovac replied Apr 30, 2013 to How to develop churn prediction model for telecom company?

17 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Boire

"Hi, let me show one basic approach based on churn rate. Lets have data at least for…"

Jozo Kovac replied Apr 18, 2013 to CLTV Model using SPSS Modeler??

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by Remi Mollicone

"Exactly as you've written - it's undefined for some categories. Such categories can'…"

Jozo Kovac replied Oct 18, 2011 to Computation of Weight of Evidence when either the number of bads or goods in a class of a variable is 0

3 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by kiran chapidi

"I understand well. It's about terminology. WoE=Weight of Evidence is metrics and has…"

Jozo Kovac replied Oct 11, 2011 to Pros and cons of Dummy variable vs WoE approach for variables in Model building

4 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Sandeep Sunkara

"First - you can compute WoE for both dummy and categorical variable, they aren't com…"

Jozo Kovac replied Oct 10, 2011 to Pros and cons of Dummy variable vs WoE approach for variables in Model building

4 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Sandeep Sunkara

"How have you built your model last year? Can't be the same methodology repeated on n…"

Jozo Kovac replied Sep 28, 2011 to Improving the existing predictive model

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Jozo Kovac

"Hi Erdem, create crosstabs (pivot tables) TARGET vs. ATTRIBUTES and compare them bet…"

Jozo Kovac replied Sep 18, 2011 to Effect of changes in attribute values

2 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Sandeep Sunkara

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service