Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

DataLLigence's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, can you elaborate a bit? You can easily oversample by assigning weights for the…"

DataLLigence replied May 2, 2009 to Oversampling

1 May 2, 2009
Reply by DataLLigence

"This is quite interesting! Vincent, can you provide references to white papers/artic…"

DataLLigence replied Mar 18, 2009 to Hidden Decision Trees vs. Decision Trees or Logistic Regression

18 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Vincent Granville

"a generic enough model that will fit all customers?? i doubt it very much. the same…"

DataLLigence replied Feb 9, 2009 to How to develop data mining algorisms *without data* and to provide prediction for many different enterprises?

2 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by whorl1quote1

"I asked these same questions to Gordon Linoff and Michael Berry, and they have poste…"

DataLLigence replied Sep 29, 2008 to A Few Questions

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by DataLLigence

"right now I'm reading "Data Mining Techniques" by Michael J.A. Berry & Gordon S.…"

DataLLigence replied Sep 22, 2008 to Best books for learning data mining

19 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by melina dee

"I loved the Quantitative Techniques classes. Marketing classes were also very intere…"

DataLLigence replied Sep 18, 2008 to Which course did you enjoy most at University?

14 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Diogo Taurinho Prado

"not exactly, but interesting :) my interest has more to do with credit cards &…"

DataLLigence replied Sep 11, 2008 to Fraud Detection/Prediction

12 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Zarko Bizaca

"hi tina, i replied on the KDnuggets forum but i guess you are not checking that thr…"

DataLLigence replied Sep 8, 2008 to Potential Customer Sengmentation Project

10 Mar 23, 2009

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service