Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Sean Flanigan's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, I meant the within category means of the DV, not the IV. "

Sean Flanigan replied Jul 20, 2012 to Independent variables need to be normally distributed in multiple regression?

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sean Flanigan

"Can you pop it into a VBA package in little to no time? If so, I need a tutorial on…"

Sean Flanigan replied Jul 20, 2012 to Multinomial Logistic Regression Predicting Cluster Membership

14 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sean Flanigan

"The fractional factorial is a higher end breed, more of a GLM traditionally , but th…"

Sean Flanigan replied Jul 20, 2012 to Web Analytics vs Data Mining/Predictive Modeling

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lynne Mysliwiec

"Social Research, where measures are not massive in certain studies, such as jury bia…"

Sean Flanigan replied Jul 19, 2012 to How To Determine If A Sample Is Representative

7 May 24, 2017
Reply by Varun Bhargava

"Given dummy codes are not normal, would this generalize to impact the business prese…"

Sean Flanigan replied Jul 19, 2012 to Independent variables need to be normally distributed in multiple regression?

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sean Flanigan

"All you have to do is transform the shape of the distribution. There can be hidden d…"

Sean Flanigan replied Jul 19, 2012 to Independent variables need to be normally distributed in multiple regression?

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sean Flanigan

"Yea, we are in an odd position to be pay for performance types, and to also be those…"

Sean Flanigan replied Jul 19, 2012 to What Makes a Successful Data Scientist?

3 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Lynne Mysliwiec

"Thank you. Muhammad, I will follow up on that. Regards, Sean."

Sean Flanigan replied Jun 24, 2012 to Multinomial Logistic Regression Predicting Cluster Membership

14 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sean Flanigan

"Gary, I forgot to mention in my reply that your approach seems very exciting. It is…"

Sean Flanigan replied Jun 24, 2012 to Multinomial Logistic Regression Predicting Cluster Membership

14 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sean Flanigan

"Syllogism: If politicians are driven by private economic interests,then the logical…"

Sean Flanigan replied Jun 23, 2012 to Eight reasons not to be insured

30 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Ust Oldfield

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service