Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rupesh, Good evening. The prediction ability of your model is still good as in r…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Nov 24, 2016 to Prediction using linear regression

3 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Sagar Diwakar Uparkar

"Hi good evening everyone. I read this article little late. You do have many variable…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Aug 13, 2015 to How to develop churn prediction model for telecom company?

17 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Boire

"Dear Dorothy, Good evening. I read your post it is really good question. In my opini…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Mar 8, 2015 to Is it an Assumption (Hypothesis) or Prediction?

6 Mar 8, 2015

"Dear Himanshu, Good afternoon. I'm not expert but still, had you seen the distributi…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Feb 20, 2015 to Why propensity scores are not working ??

1 Feb 20, 2015

"Dear Sunil, Good evening. I'd seen this post little late. In my point of view if you…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Feb 20, 2015 to Significance of variables

15 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Konstantinos Chlouverakis

"Hi Yo Mama, Good evening. Thank you for your revert. I'd already tried that it is n…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Jan 18, 2015 to How to normalise data

12 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Seymore

"Hi Kevin, Good evening. Thank you for your revert. I'm using excel so I'm dependent…"

12 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Seymore

"Hi Muhammad, Thank you for your revert. I'm not aware Johnson transformation but I'…"

12 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Seymore

"Dear Vivek, Good afternoon. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your reply, bu…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Dec 15, 2014 to How to normalise data

12 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Seymore

"Hi Vivek, Good evening. Firstly I thank you for your revert. But let me tell, stand…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Dec 11, 2014 to How to normalise data

12 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Seymore

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service