Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Biswajit, Good evening. Your statement has ambiguity. If you are building regre…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Dec 5, 2014 to Decomposition for log-linear model

2 Jul 1
Reply by Arun

"Hi,as per graph, data has unsteable mean and variance. I would suggest first differe…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Oct 1, 2014 to simulation for time series

4 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Chandrasekhara S. "C.S." Ganti

"Hi Amitesh, Good evening. In my opinion it is everyone's own judgement. In this cas…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Sep 23, 2014 to Logistic regression intercept term not significant

4 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Roque Graciani

"Dear Nilotpal, Good evening. I had read article but I am unable to get clear picture…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Jul 20, 2014 to How best to leverage a database of the 40,000 richest people in the country?

1 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Sagar Diwakar Uparkar

"In my opinion regression model is good if your are getting good correlation among va…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Jun 27, 2014 to Power consumption forecasting

3 Jun 27, 2014

"From the statement it infers that the data is influenced by some irregular factors.…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied May 13, 2014 to Can random events be measured?

1 May 13, 2014

"Hi dear, I would request you try the following code that will help you out. Sub Pull…"

Sagar Diwakar Uparkar replied Aug 21, 2013 to pulling out observations : logic required

1 Aug 21, 2013

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service