Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Navin Sinha's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I will say life sciences such as QTL mapping and fraud in any area- healthcare, bank…"

Navin Sinha replied Jul 5, 2009 to What is the last field where analytic talent will always be needed?

9 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by parag kulkarni

"wonder what a difference a month or a little over it does... I just used "Analytics"…"

Navin Sinha replied Dec 19, 2008 to Recession an Analytics Job Market

11 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by JaakP

"I agree! And, very concise and precisely written also. regards, navin"

Navin Sinha replied Dec 18, 2008 to Switching from Database Marketing to Biostatistics -- many questions about Biostats!

14 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Walter Earl Roper

"Hi Todd, I think, it's little bit lack of statistical experiences. I kept writing gr…"

Navin Sinha replied Oct 15, 2008 to What about the value of earning a degree when you are 45 years old?

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Gerry Hughes

"Atul, Dr. Mark Richards has nailed it perfectly for you. I have done SAS EG, SAS BI…"

Navin Sinha replied Oct 13, 2008 to Are certifications worth?

8 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by John Johnson

"Hello Jonathan, Since I made the switch from pharma to MBA, I thought I should share…"

Navin Sinha replied Aug 6, 2008 to Switching from Database Marketing to Biostatistics -- many questions about Biostats!

14 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Walter Earl Roper

"Hi Vincent, Good forum to reflect upon the past work... My maximum rows were 15 mill…"

Navin Sinha replied Aug 6, 2008 to What was the largest database or dataset you data-mined?

6 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Dave Silberstein

"Quantitative Genetics, Design of Experiments and Applied Regression analysis were fu…"

Navin Sinha replied May 9, 2008 to Which course did you enjoy most at University?

14 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Diogo Taurinho Prado

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service