Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson)'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mark, SVM should be accssible in SAS EM not sure if you can find it in Base SAS.…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Mar 4, 2011 to Support Vector Machines

4 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark Nasila (PhD)

"Hi,when I used SVM in SAS there were only two different kernel functions, is it stil…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Mar 3, 2011 to Support Vector Machines

4 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mark Nasila (PhD)

"Hi to get an unbiased estimation of the standard deviation you have to divide by n-1…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Feb 17, 2011 to Degrees of freedom and Standard deviation

2 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by R.Venkat

"Hi The book I meant was of course Excel 2007 Power Programming with VBA by John Wal…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Nov 22, 2010 to Want to learn VBA on Microsoft Excel

4 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Atul Goel

"Hi I can recommend Excel 2007 Bible by John Walkenbach. Once you know what you want…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Nov 22, 2010 to Want to learn VBA on Microsoft Excel

4 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Atul Goel

"How many tweets /month do you need to implement idea 2? Any rule of thumb? / Tomas"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Nov 9, 2010 to How can a large company detect the root cause for a sudden increase in churn, requested credits or charge backs?

18 Nov 19, 2010

"Hi Krishnendu, Just a short comment: The R integration is very easy to set up. I d…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Mar 18, 2010 to R-integration into STATISTICA.

2 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Krishnendu Kundu

"Hi Sven, Have you confirmed that it's a bug? My advice is to contact SAS support.…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Feb 9, 2010 to Bug in SAS Eminer tree?

3 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson)

"Hi why don't you just build one scorecard ? Wouldn't you lose information by dividi…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Dec 11, 2009 to Credit Score Models

12 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Bhaswati Sengupta

"SAS 9.2 add graphics when running stat procs like proc freq. In the example below a…"

Tomas Keller (formerly Ohlson) replied Jan 13, 2009 to What are the main advantages of SAS 9 over earlier versions?

7 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Ralph Winters

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service