Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Sharath Dandamudi's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jozo, Thanks for the reply. What I meant by WoE vs Dummy is say for eg. there is…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Oct 11, 2011 to Pros and cons of Dummy variable vs WoE approach for variables in Model building

4 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Sandeep Sunkara

"Hi Kumud!, Thanks for the reply.Hope you are doing good.I have heard about you throu…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 24, 2011 to Classes for a categorical variable

3 Feb 24, 2011

"Thanks Ralph!   Regards, Sharath"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 23, 2011 to Using observation weights to correct bias

5 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Sharath Dandamudi

"Thank you Jane and Ralph for resolving my queries.I also posted another query on cla…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 22, 2011 to Using observation weights to correct bias

5 Feb 23, 2011

"Hi!, This is the link I referred to when I had the same question.   http://cooldata.…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 21, 2011 to overfitting?

2 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Name Withheld

"Thank you Angshuman. I am going to post one more question on a general topic.Your in…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 10, 2011 to Linearity assumption in Linear Regression

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Clifford Long

"Thanks a lot for the clarification Angshuman.I have one more question w.r.t. your re…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 9, 2011 to Linearity assumption in Linear Regression

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Clifford Long

"Hi Jozo!, As always - thanks for ur response.I shall add u on Sametime :). Could you…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 7, 2011 to Coarse classing and fine classing/Observation and Performance Window

5 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Jozo Kovac

"Ralph for the prompt responses.I have learnt quite a few things from you in the last…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 6, 2011 to Query on finding correlation between binary target variable and continuous input variable

3 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by shaohua zhang

"http://support.sas.com/learn/le/ I haven't worked on JMP previosuly though have only…"

Sharath Dandamudi replied Feb 3, 2011 to Trial version for SAS

3 Feb 3, 2011

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service