Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Mark Nasila (PhD)'s Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks Abhijit, i agree with Steven Finlay that this paper gives a comprehensiv…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied Apr 20, 2013 to Handling Imbalanced data when building regression models

14 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Dean Abbott

"Hi Abhijit, thank you very much for yourresponse. i think alot of us developing pred…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied Apr 19, 2013 to Handling Imbalanced data when building regression models

14 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Dean Abbott

"Hi Bala, i worked on a fraud model with a dataset which had 99.95% of non frauds and…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied Apr 19, 2013 to Handling Imbalanced data when building regression models

14 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Dean Abbott

"Hi Steven, thank you very much for the detailed response. i have been developing sco…"

14 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Dean Abbott

"Dear George,   i hope you have been well. with regard to the above code; i noticed i…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied Oct 7, 2011 to Deriving Variables on SAS dataset

5 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Mark Nasila (PhD)

"Nathan you are very right. i work for a bank and i have a similar audience and i hav…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied May 20, 2011 to What is the worst experience you had while making a presentation?

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by Nathan Och

"thanks George, the code looks fine and i have actually tested it on the sample data…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied Apr 12, 2011 to Deriving Variables on SAS dataset

5 Oct 7, 2011

"  thanks George I am working on a transactions dataset which has account number and…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied Apr 11, 2011 to Deriving Variables on SAS dataset

5 Oct 7, 2011

"thanks Tomas, ill go through the paper and  give you some feedback.I am using Base S…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied Mar 4, 2011 to Support Vector Machines

4 Mar 4, 2011

"thanks Tomas,     there is no support vector machine procedure in SAS at the moment.…"

Mark Nasila (PhD) replied Mar 3, 2011 to Support Vector Machines

4 Mar 4, 2011

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service