Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'Analytics' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Analytics can define the future of Education Industry

Blog : How to leverage Analytics in Education Industry - Please spend 2 minutes to read this and post your stand point to make this discus…

Started by NISHANT JAIN

0 Feb 13, 2014

Predictive Analytics. Data Mining. Sequential Pattern Mining.

Sequential Pattern Mining Predictive Analytics Data Mining Anomaly Detection   I have numerous number of sheets of tabulated historical XYZ…

Started by shuga shuga

0 Sep 25, 2013

Financial instruments price prediction

I am working with a financial instrument's intraday time series data. I have to predict the price of a financial instrument on the basis of…

Started by Rakesh Paul

0 Jun 14, 2013

Retail Store Clustering for Space Optimization

Hi, I am new to analytics and would like to understand how can we approach a problem statement where we have to cluster around 10,000 retai…

Started by Karan Gupta

5 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Paul Hiller

FREE Denver Seminar - Optimizing Your Business Model Using Analytics

Qortex is co-hosting a free seminar in the Denver Tech Center on Tuesday, September 25th.  Details and registration https://clicktoattend.m

Started by Lorraine Gallick

0 Sep 10, 2012

Post Graduate Programme course in Data Analytics

ADSA (Academy of Decision Science and Analytics) is now offering a PGP (Post Graduate Programme) course in Data Analytics in association wi…

Started by AcademyForDecisionScience&Analyt

1 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Tom Miller

Changing career path

Hi, I'm a survey programmer for the past 3.5 yrs. Mainly focused on developing online/cati/offline surveys for market research purpose. I w…

Started by Sri

1 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Charles Ellis O'Riley, Jr.

Google Analytics Data Exporting for Mac

Does anyone know of a solution for Excel 2011 for Mac that is equivalent to Excellent Analytics for PC?  I currently have to use E.A. via b…

Started by Justin J

0 Mar 23, 2012

Free Webinar by IBM & Persistent Systems | Big Data on BigInsights |Feb 23rd 2012 |10am – 11am PST

Are you grappling with the issues of managing large volumes of data and have challenges in deriving actionable insights from it? Do you kno…

Started by Namrata Dhatrak

0 Feb 21, 2012

Decision Support and Risk Analysis Webinar 1:00pm EDT, Wednesday, September 21st, 2011

Started by Phil Morettini

0 Sep 19, 2011

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service