Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'Business' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Analytics can define the future of Education Industry

Blog : How to leverage Analytics in Education Industry - Please spend 2 minutes to read this and post your stand point to make this discus…

Started by NISHANT JAIN

0 Feb 13, 2014

AnalytiX™ Mapping Manager - Enterprise Data Mapping Tool – Grand Prize Winner Of Informatica Market Place

AnalytiX™ Mapping Manager is the first enterprise tool in the integration industry bringing standards, management and collaboration to one…

Started by Rakesh Kumar

0 Aug 5, 2011

Open invitation from Microsoft: Fire away with your PowerPivot questions

Hi,   Emilie from PowerPivot here.   I’m posting to invite everyone on AnalyticBridge to ask us anything… anything about PowerPivot that…

Started by Emilie Bridon

0 May 11, 2011

Does R:NR ratio matter in deciding what technique we use for modeling?

I came across some speculation on R:NR ratio to decide the technique that needs to be employed. I haven't found any documentation or proof…

Started by Arun

2 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Arun

Sr. Marketing Analyst for Healthcare

Draftfcb Chicago is looking for a Sr. Marketing Analyst! High level scope of work responsibilities: • Mine/analyze CRM operational data fo…

Started by Annie Conn

0 Nov 30, 2009

New IT-Finance Connection Podcast and a Question

The IT-Finance Connection [www.it-financeconnection.com] just posted a podcast with Christian Chabot, the CEO of Tableau Software. Chabot s…

Started by The IT-Finance Connection

0 Jan 5, 2009

Whats Your Experience With Tableau, a Business Intelligence software? Need Valuable Feedback

I recently came across Tableau in a featured email via Analtica Bridge and need to get some user experience feedback before I personally bu…

Started by Eric Ramos

3 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Eric Ramos

Business Opportunities for Analytic Bridge Members

This community has grown tremendously since it inception. The group has individual with diversified and very valuable skill sets. In additi…

Started by Osman

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Theodore Omtzigt

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service