Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'Data' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to develop churn prediction model for telecom company?

Hi everyone, I am working in a telecom company, which is interested in developing a churn prediction model. I want to know the which steps…

Started by m n

17 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Boire

Techniques to address very low event rate for Logistic Regression Model

Hi Folks, I am looking at data form a telecom company and  developing model  to predict an event ( read churn). I am planning to develop…

Started by Himanshu Sinha

7 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Zunqiu Chen

Big Data as per me

Big data is new buzz word in IT industry. Now what question arises what actually is BIG Data, Going by Wikipedia “Big data is the term for…

Started by Vishal Sharma

4 May 23, 2014
Reply by Vishal Sharma

Oracle Warehouse Buidler to Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Migration

Oracle customers  worldwide are operating in an unprecedented environment. These institutions no longer have the luxury of large multi-year…

Started by Mohammad Azad

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Mohammad Azad

Big Data for Energy & Utility Companies

What could be the possible use cases for Energy and Utility companies if they want to use Big Data?

Started by Tanmay Deshpande

1 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by John Mayer

Time interval in SAS Base - Please help urgently

I've two variables, one is time (hour, minute, second) format and the other is price. I'm interested in determing the max & min values…

Started by Success

0 Jan 17, 2014

Data Visualization of Cleveland Browns Quarterback Statistics Since 1999 (It's Ugly)

http://public.tableausoftware.com/views/BrownsQBMetrics/BrownsQBDashboardSince1999?:embed=y&:display_count=no#1 Browns' fans can only…

Started by Paul E. Rolland

0 Dec 3, 2013

Predictive Analytics. Data Mining. Sequential Pattern Mining.

Sequential Pattern Mining Predictive Analytics Data Mining Anomaly Detection   I have numerous number of sheets of tabulated historical XYZ…

Started by shuga shuga

0 Sep 25, 2013

There must be a 'BETTER WAY' if we want BIG DATA, EHR, and PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS to save us health care dollars ?

Blair Butterfield in a BLOG yesterday discusses EHR and BIG DATA. The essence of the message is presented in one of his paragraphs, as foll…

Started by Gary D. Miner, Ph.D.

0 Aug 6, 2013

Using a Hurdle Model in Credit Scoring

Has anyone used or have thoughts on using a 2-step hurdle model to address the imbalance of "GOODS" vs "BADS" often present in a sample of…

Started by Michael H

0 Jun 20, 2013

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service