Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'Data' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Macro Data in Credit Scorecard Models

I was wondering if anyone has found any success in using external macro data (i.e. per capita income, unemployment rate, foreclosure data)…

Started by Michael H

1 May 11, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Ng

Retail Store Clustering for Space Optimization

Hi, I am new to analytics and would like to understand how can we approach a problem statement where we have to cluster around 10,000 retai…

Started by Karan Gupta

5 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Paul Hiller

Post Graduate Programme course in Data Analytics

ADSA (Academy of Decision Science and Analytics) is now offering a PGP (Post Graduate Programme) course in Data Analytics in association wi…

Started by AcademyForDecisionScience&Analyt

1 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Tom Miller

Changing career path

Hi, I'm a survey programmer for the past 3.5 yrs. Mainly focused on developing online/cati/offline surveys for market research purpose. I w…

Started by Sri

1 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Charles Ellis O'Riley, Jr.

Which data mining algorithms are boosted better with hadoop ?

Hadoop is tool for paralleling algorithms and Data Mining uses different algorithms like clustering, predicting or association rules. Accor…

Started by Juan Alvarado

0 May 22, 2012

Free SFBay ACM Data Mining SIG: Randomized algorithms for matrices and data on March 26 at 6:30 at Intuit in Mtn. View, CA

Randomized algorithms for matrices and data http://www.sfbayacm.org/event/randomized-algorithms-matrices-and-data Date Monday, March 26,…

Started by Vera Klimkovsky

0 Mar 15, 2012

Free Webinar by IBM & Persistent Systems | Big Data on BigInsights |Feb 23rd 2012 |10am – 11am PST

Are you grappling with the issues of managing large volumes of data and have challenges in deriving actionable insights from it? Do you kno…

Started by Namrata Dhatrak

0 Feb 21, 2012

Decooda announces API service to bring advanced social media insights to any sentiment analysis implementation

This is quite the shot across the bow for existing sentiment and text analytics platforms. Do we finally have a contender for an enterprise…

Started by Leonard Murphy

1 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Leonard Murphy

The Practitioners' Dilemma: Observational versus Causal Inference in Research

To this day, randomized experiments remain the gold standard for generating models that permit causal inference. In many fields, such as dr…

Started by Stefan Conrady

0 Sep 19, 2011

AnalytiX™ Mapping Manager - Enterprise Data Mapping Tool – Grand Prize Winner Of Informatica Market Place

AnalytiX™ Mapping Manager is the first enterprise tool in the integration industry bringing standards, management and collaboration to one…

Started by Rakesh Kumar

0 Aug 5, 2011

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service