Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'Excel' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easy to use tool for estimating probability of generating a sale

Hi - I am trying to determine a good tool (that requires minimal additional effort) that will help me generate a probability of a sale for…

Started by David Collins

4 Jul 3
Reply by Rihan Varma

New Webinar: Modeling Time-Series Forecasts with @RISK

Hi Everybody:   Making decisions for the future is becoming harder and harder because of the ever increasing sources and rate of uncertaint…

Started by Eric Torkia

0 Oct 20, 2011

The Need for Speed: A performance comparison of Crystal Ball, ModelRisk, @RISK and Risk Solver

There are very few performance comparisons available when considering the acquisition of an Excel-based Monte Carlo solution. It is with t…

Started by Eric Torkia

0 Sep 21, 2011

Check out the 2nd part in the Excel Simulation Show-Down Video Series: Distribution Fitting (Risk Solver Vs. ModelRisk vs. Crystal Ball vs. "@risk")

Just finished preparing the second installment in our video comparison of ModelRisk, Crystal Ball, Risk Solver and @Risk. This series com…

Started by Eric Torkia

0 May 18, 2011

Open invitation from Microsoft: Fire away with your PowerPivot questions

Hi,   Emilie from PowerPivot here.   I’m posting to invite everyone on AnalyticBridge to ask us anything… anything about PowerPivot that…

Started by Emilie Bridon

0 May 11, 2011

Post your best graphs in our photo section

Tell us what they represent (unless proprietary), and how you you produced the graphs (software, technique). It's a good way to show your t…

Started by Vincent Granville

2 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Vincent Granville

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service