Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'Mining' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time interval in SAS Base - Please help urgently

I've two variables, one is time (hour, minute, second) format and the other is price. I'm interested in determing the max & min values…

Started by Success

0 Jan 17, 2014

Predictive Analytics. Data Mining. Sequential Pattern Mining.

Sequential Pattern Mining Predictive Analytics Data Mining Anomaly Detection   I have numerous number of sheets of tabulated historical XYZ…

Started by shuga shuga

0 Sep 25, 2013

Free SFBay ACM Data Mining SIG: Randomized algorithms for matrices and data on March 26 at 6:30 at Intuit in Mtn. View, CA

Randomized algorithms for matrices and data http://www.sfbayacm.org/event/randomized-algorithms-matrices-and-data Date Monday, March 26,…

Started by Vera Klimkovsky

0 Mar 15, 2012

CrowdANALYTIX Contest: Predicting Wine Quality

The CrowdANALYTIX Team is excited to announce the launch of first public contest on our platform. We invite you to come and participate in…

Started by Christopher Bound

2 May 25, 2011
Reply by Christopher Bound

Open invitation from Microsoft: Fire away with your PowerPivot questions

Hi,   Emilie from PowerPivot here.   I’m posting to invite everyone on AnalyticBridge to ask us anything… anything about PowerPivot that…

Started by Emilie Bridon

0 May 11, 2011

ACM in Mountain View, CA on 01/24/2010: On Diversity, Complexity, and Regularization in Ensemble Models, January 24, 2011

DMSIG – On Diversity, Complexity, and Regularization in Ensemble Models, January 24, 2011 LOCATION: LinkedIn, 2025 Stierlin Ct, Mountain Vi…

Started by Vera Klimkovsky

0 Dec 22, 2010

Best books for learning data mining

Hi, I've been to a data mining seminar and webinar, but still have yet to be become someone who actually mines data. Can anyone suggest the…

Started by Diahn Allen

19 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by melina dee

Seeking Principal Scientist –Data Mining @ America's Most Admired Software Company

Principal Scientist –Data Mining - 66220 Location: Mountain View, CA After more than 20 years, Intuit continues to transform business and…

Started by Cindy Schneider

0 Jul 30, 2008

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service