Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'Modeling' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attribution Modeling vs Market Mix Modeling

I've recently come across Attribution Modeling and it seems to be the talk of the town in many areas. I tried googling about it, and figure…

Started by Arun

16 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Arun

Queries in modeling

Hi all, I am from engineering background. I would require your help in certain modeling concepts. Your help would be greatly appreciated! F…

Started by Raghu Chittari

0 Dec 29, 2015

Using a Hurdle Model in Credit Scoring

Has anyone used or have thoughts on using a 2-step hurdle model to address the imbalance of "GOODS" vs "BADS" often present in a sample of…

Started by Michael H

0 Jun 20, 2013

CrowdANALYTIX Contest: Predicting Wine Quality

The CrowdANALYTIX Team is excited to announce the launch of first public contest on our platform. We invite you to come and participate in…

Started by Christopher Bound

2 May 25, 2011
Reply by Christopher Bound

Accessing robustness of a Logistic Model

Hi,I've got a Logistic model built for a particular response-non response event.The model suggests statistics that don't look like a robust…

Started by Arun

3 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by angelzhu

Calculus-level Programming for solving ODEs, PDEs, etc. Learn thru examples. Have math problem, need a solution?

(You) Have math problem, need a solution? If so and are willing to learn Calculus (level) Programming, then I'll help you write the code an…

Started by Phil B Brubaker

3 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Phil B Brubaker

Spatial ETL Pros Needed for Leader in Geographic Business Intelligence Solutions

Looking for talent in the Geospatial ETL realm. Immediate opportunities in Western US for: 1) Account Managers (mostly project management,…

Started by Matt Moylan

0 Feb 22, 2008

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service