Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'R' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about R error: 'all arguments must have the same length'

Hi Everyone, i am using R to fit svms using the e1071 package. Everything seems fine when i train the model, and even when validating with…

Started by Mark Nasila (PhD)

2 May 13, 2016
Reply by Jigyasa Bisariya

Beta test a tool for data science in the cloud (respond by Oct 7)

I want to introduce a new data science tool I'm working on called Domino.Domino makes it easy to run your R, Matlab, or Python data analysi…

Started by Matthew Granade

0 Oct 2, 2013

Applied course in R for industry professionals

Statistics.com and CrowdANALYTIX are jointly conducting an Applied Course in R. The course is designed for professional to tackle real-wor…

Started by Ayush Malhotra

0 Jul 15, 2013

R(analytics) online Training

Hi All, Intellipaat is Staring new Batch on R(analytics) From 5th July 2013. Interested Candidates Can drop a mail at [email protected]

Started by raja singh

0 Jun 28, 2013

Financial instruments price prediction

I am working with a financial instrument's intraday time series data. I have to predict the price of a financial instrument on the basis of…

Started by Rakesh Paul

0 Jun 14, 2013

Regression Trees - What is the best reference?

I'm doing some work with classification and regression trees, and I was wondering who the thought leaders are on this topic, and where I ca…

Started by Gene Leynes

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Jozo Kovac

Webinar April 13th: Deploying Predictive Analytics with PMML, Revolution R, and ADAPA

It is my pleasure to announce a joint webinar from Revolution Analytics and Zementis with focus on the PMML standard.   The rule in the pas…

Started by Michael Zeller

0 Apr 8, 2011

How to produce nice graphs with R?

I'm wondering how to produce smooth circles in R? My first try produced very irregular circles, and I decided to use squares instead of cir…

Started by Vincent Granville

6 May 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Richards

Statistical Software - Comparative Analysis

Which software do you like best for business intelligence, fraud detection, web analytics, data mining, or risk management? What do you th…

Started by Vincent Granville

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Laurence Moseley

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service