Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'SAS' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to learn "SAS Enterprise Miner" or "SPSS Clementine"?

Hello, I'm interested in learning one of these two tools. What would you recommend? Are there any good books or training program that is n…

Started by Sandro Saitta

37 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Anshul Srivastava

How to Define ordinal variables in SAS?

Hello All, I need help in defining ordinal variables in SAS. I have age buckets given for each person. Say 26 Years-30 years as bucket 1, 3…

Started by Raghu Chittari

2 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Raghu Chittari

Time interval in SAS Base - Please help urgently

I've two variables, one is time (hour, minute, second) format and the other is price. I'm interested in determing the max & min values…

Started by Success

0 Jan 17, 2014

Formatting RAW CHAID ANALYSIS Data

Is applying basic SAS code to split RAW data output from CHAID analysis the best way to format data into clean nodes or creating some sort…

Started by Crissy Wallace

0 Oct 14, 2013

CHAID Analysis

I am fairly new to using CHAID Analysis tools, I am looking for an easy way to display the data out of a CHAID into Nodes as data is modifi…

Started by Crissy Wallace

0 Oct 14, 2013

Financial instruments price prediction

I am working with a financial instrument's intraday time series data. I have to predict the price of a financial instrument on the basis of…

Started by Rakesh Paul

0 Jun 14, 2013

Bootstraps, Permutation Tests, and Sampling with and Without Replacement Orders of Magnitude Faster Using SAS®

A very efficient approach to random sampling in SAS® achieves speed increases orders of magnitude faster than the relevant "built-in" SAS®…

Started by J.D. Opdyke

0 Feb 12, 2012

Avoiding data set merging problems when by-variable has different lengths (SAS)

When merging 2 tables on a common by-variable you run the risk of having a different length on this (or these) by variable(s). If this is t…

Started by biguidance

0 Feb 8, 2012

Using PROC SQL to simplify lookups which combine different tables (SAS)

Imagine you want to have a list of products bought by customers, for instance the ones who live in theUS. If your database has a somewhat r…

Started by biguidance

0 Jan 25, 2012

SAS training - Statistical Analyst Learning Path

Hello everyone,   Has anyone ever taken any of the SAS courses listed in the Statistical Analyst Learning Path (For SAS Programmers) and…

Started by Claude Girouard

3 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Jigsaw Academy

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service