Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE Denver Seminar - Optimizing Your Business Model Using Analytics

Qortex is co-hosting a free seminar in the Denver Tech Center on Tuesday, September 25th.  Details and registration https://clicktoattend.m

Started by Lorraine Gallick

0 Sep 10, 2012

Big Data Spain 2012

Big Data Spain 2012 Conference Online www.bigdataspain.org Madrid 16 November, SpainCheck the speakers, call for sessions, and more... abou…

Started by Big Data Spain

0 Sep 4, 2012

Rapidminer comments requested

Hello all- I am coming from years of SPSS. I looking at some different data mining packages to learn and use (to supplement or maybe suppla…

Started by Myles Gartland

3 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Ingo Mierswa

Request for comments re: "Integrity, or lack thereof, of the electronic record systems of the courts of the State of Israel"

Integrity, of lack thereof, of the electronic record systems of the courts of the State of Israel Joseph Zernik, PhD Human Rights Alert (NG…

Started by joseph Zernik, PhD

1 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by joseph Zernik, PhD

Avoiding data set merging problems when by-variable has different lengths (SAS)

When merging 2 tables on a common by-variable you run the risk of having a different length on this (or these) by variable(s). If this is t…

Started by biguidance

0 Feb 8, 2012

Data Mining and Analytics on Prison data

Hello everyone,   Although there is quite a bit of materiel available on Crime Analysis (Mining/Analytics) for crimes in the community, d…

Started by Claude Girouard

0 Feb 7, 2012

Decooda announces API service to bring advanced social media insights to any sentiment analysis implementation

This is quite the shot across the bow for existing sentiment and text analytics platforms. Do we finally have a contender for an enterprise…

Started by Leonard Murphy

1 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Leonard Murphy

First Aid for the CFO - MDS Lavastorm Analytics Checks Business Performance & Processes - Tom Groenfeldt, Forbes

Read Full Article

Started by Nancy Byrne

0 Oct 22, 2011

Predictive Analytics World for Government, Sep 12-13 in Washington, DC

Predictive Analytics World for Government, September 12-13 in Washington, DC (pawgov.com), is the first vendor-neutral predictive analytics…

Started by Bobbe Cook

0 Jun 9, 2011

Reg clustering alphanumeric software development data

I have couple queries related my research in areas of data mining and machine learning.I have software development life cycle data set cont…

Started by Priti Deshpande

0 Jun 7, 2011

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service