Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'optimization' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BI on BI

This article suggests a few types of insights and reports you can generate by applying analytical methods and techniques to your business i…

Started by Eran Levy

0 Apr 18, 2016

On-Demand Supercomputing

Except for the folks at Cray, most people are unaware of the unique requirements that set apart supercomputing infrastructure from cloud co…

Started by Theodore Omtzigt

0 Jan 27, 2013

Help understanding optimizing CART for finding optimal splits

I've been trying to understand the CART algorithm for classification trees, and I've got a rudimentary implementation up and running, but g…

Started by Charlie Hubbard

10 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Jozo Kovac

Computer Science Engineer with a PhD looking for opportunities in Switzerland.

Hello, I'm looking for opportunities in the following domains: data mining, data analysis, business intelligence, decision support, search…

Started by Sandro Saitta

0 Jan 9, 2009

Researchers for top automotive company's R&D

Hi, PHD+few years candidates for core research and development of top automotive company originated in USA and having its R&D setup in…

Started by Sanjana

1 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Phil B Brubaker

Video lectures

Hi, You will find here a large number of video lectures related to machine learning, data mining, statistics, .... mainly from conferences…

Started by Ramzi TEMANNI

0 Oct 28, 2008

Predictive Analytics World, February 18-19, 2009, San Francisco

Predictive Analytics World is the business-focused event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners. Thi…

Started by Elise Johnson

0 Oct 15, 2008

Research based job opening with top automotive company's R&D

Hi, We are looking for PHD+10 years experienced people for our client. Basic skill set is research work in AI, fuzzy networks, Optimizatio…

Started by Sanjana

0 Jun 20, 2008

Invitation to "The Operations Research / Management Science Blog"

Hello, everyone. I am a recent university graduate who is very interested in Operations Research. I maintain a website called "The Operatio…

Started by Suri Like

3 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Vincent Granville

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service