Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'web' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optimal Segmentation Analysis of Event Data

Announcing Seminar: A Practical Algorithm for Optimal Segmentation Analysis of Event Data Jeffrey D. Scargle, Ph.D., NASA Ames Research Cen…

Started by Patricia Hoffman, Ph.D.

0 Jul 4, 2009

New Opera Unite: Are they kidding? (Editorial on Risk Management)

I'm glad to see Opera working to grow, and try new things... However, from what I am reading about this new product... nothing about what…

Started by Sadien Intellectual Property

0 Jun 17, 2009

Data Mining: Failure to Launch [ Free Webinar ]

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive modeling off the ground and into orbit. FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for a…

Started by Eric King

0 Apr 6, 2009

Data Mining: Failure to Launch [ Free Webinar ]

FREE WEBINAR View schedule and register for an upcoming live interactive event. DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive mode…

Started by Eric King

0 Mar 16, 2009

GIDS 2009 Java:: Save Big, Win Big, Learn Big: Act Before Dec 29 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------- :::: Great Indian Developer Summit 2009 - GIDS.Java :::: :::: 24 April…

Started by Shaguf Mohtisham

0 Dec 22, 2008

Advertising and Marketing

Dotndot.com is media company in Hyderabad offering services in advertising,Branding,Marketing,SEO and web designing. www.dotndot.com

Started by sdfdshfdsj

0 Nov 30, 2008

Hackalytics.com: New Web Analytics Social Bookmarking Tool

I've enjoyed the community growing around Y Combinator's Hacker News and thought the Web Analytics world could use a similar tool, so I bui…

Started by Tom Pimental

0 Apr 29, 2008

First Web Analytics Wednesday in Switzerland

The first WAW in Switzerland will take place in Geneva on 23rd of April. If you want to meet and discuss with people interested in Web Anal…

Started by Jmarc Vandenabeele

0 Feb 28, 2008

Global platform about online marketing.

If you want to know about online marketing strategies all over the world, visit the Global Thoughtz Project. It's a blogging platform where…

Started by Jmarc Vandenabeele

0 Feb 26, 2008

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2021   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service