This position requires excellent communication skills since it will have direct communication with the CFO and other executives.
Mastery of OLAP, Data Architecture, Cube development, and .Net w/ Web Controls is also a requirement.(for financial analysis)
Experience with MS Analysis Server strongly desired.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Supports existing applications and develops new features for various different systems used by Trading Desk, Operations, Accounting and reasury.
• Works with development team to move the development environment to the new technology.
• Responsibilities include application development, testing, global deployment and support
Required Skills / Competencies:
• Proficiency and demonstrated professional experience in OLAP, Cube design/development , Data architecture, ASP.NET, C#.NET, MS Web Controls.
Other Skills / Competencies:
• Strong full life-cycle development experience
• Able to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills (C-level,Executive level)and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide quality work under time pressure
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, agile environment
Degrees / Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math with a minimum of 6 years of experience in IT.
• Desired experience in a trading environment, preferably as an employee in a commodities trading firm.
• Minimum 5 years of solid relational database skills, preferably w/ Oracle and MS SQLServer
• Desired 2+ years of programming experience on ASP.NET,C#/.NET, MS WebControls.
Sr. Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist