Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web
April 3-4, May 8-9, and June 5-6, 2008
Toronto (April), San Francisco (May), New York City (June)
Prediction Impact, Inc.
100% of October 2007 attendees rated this program Excellent or Very Good.
(This seminar is offered in conjunction with the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit.)
**Early-bird special: Sign up one month ahead for $100 off the registration fee
Business metrics do a great job summarizing the past. But if you want to predict how customers will respond in the future, there is one place to turn—predictive analytics. By learning from your abundant historical data, predictive analytics provides the marketer something beyond standard business reports and sales forecasts: actionable predictions for each customer. These predictions encompass all channels, both online and off, foreseeing which customers will buy, click, respond, convert or cancel. If you predict it, you own it.
The customer predictions generated by predictive analytics deliver more relevant content to each customer, improving response rates, click rates, buying behavior, retention and overall profit. For online applications such as e-marketing and customer care recommendations, predictive analytics acts in real-time, dynamically selecting the ad, web content or cross-sell product each visitor is most likely to click on or respond to, according to that visitor's profile. This is AB selection, rather than just AB testing.
Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web is a concentrated training program that includes interactive breakout sessions. In two days we cover:
• The techniques, tips and pointers you need in order to run a successful predictive analytics and data mining initiative
• How to strategically position and tactically deploy predictive analytics and data mining at your company
• How to bridge the prevalent gap between technical understanding and practical use
• How a predictive model works, how it's created and how much revenue it generates
• Several detailed case studies that demonstrate predictive analytics in action and make the concepts concrete
No background in statistics or modeling is required. The only specific knowledge assumed for this training program is moderate experience with Excel.
For more information, visit Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web
, or e-mail us at [email protected]
You may also call (415) 683-1146.