We are a data driven start-up looking for a principal member to build a social network analytics application using Natural Language Processing with experience in web-scraping and text mining. Candidate will develop methodologies to find sentiment (sentiment in context, polarity, intensity, relationships between issues and reasons for issues), tuning for less formal content (tokenization, sentence segmentation, part-of-speech (POS) tagging, parsing, etc.) and finding embedded meaning and intelligence in less grammatical text. Experience in predictive modeling in data mining a plus.
- 2-4 years experience in a relevant field such as software engineering, machine learning programming, et al.
- The drive to work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary start-up environment.
- A strong interest in online social networks and network/user dynamics.
- PhD in a computational linguistics or artificial intelligence is required.
- Experience with Python/MySQL/R and SaaS is preferred but not required.
- Telecommuting is acceptable
Please email me at [email protected]
to discuss further.
Learn more: http://www.socialtality.com