Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Hi.

Sorry to parade my ignorance, but I'm trying to control the flow of email I receive from Analytic Bridge and have been unsuccessful so far. Currently I receive an email every time someone joins any one of the groups I belong to. I keep on trying to further restrict my account, but I continue to receive these messages. I really don't want to get these emails if possible; however, I would like to get emails when someone has a message for me, or when a new discussion starts. Is it possible to get emails for messages and discussions, but not announcing new memberships? Thanks!

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you tried to look at http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid...

Each message that you receive should have a link at the bottom about "controlling messages that I receive". I don't know what I did, but I do not receive these messages regarding new members joining one of my groups. Could someone help Talbot?

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service