Several articles and resources were featured today:
- The AI layer for the Enterprise and the role of IoT - By Ajit Joakar
- Practical data science: Building Minimum Viable Models
- More data beats better algorithms - By Tyler Schnoebelen
- Why Not So Hadoop?
- Scraping with 300 req/sec in R? Yes you can!
- Should you go to GeekGirlCon? - Funny infographics to help you answer the question
- R vs Python. Which one has higher demand on the job market?
- Airbnb in NYC - Spatial Analysis of Illegal Activity
- Data Science Career Guide To Unlocking Top Jobs
- A primer on universal function approximation with deep learning (in Torch and R)
- 15 Deep Learning Tutorials
- A Primer in Adversarial Machine Learning: The Next Advance in AI (by Bill Vorhies)
- 16 Great Blogs Posted in the last 12 Months
- Astronomy: Models of transits for Star KIC 8462852
To read this material (and new questions from members) click here.
- Complimentary Book: Streaming analytics with IBM Streams: Analyze more, act faster. To download you copy, click here.
- Utilizing Predictive Analytics for more accurate Business Intelligence. To download whitepaper, click here.