Capital One, the nation’s 8th largest bank, is looking to build our Enterprise-wide effort delivering cutting edge Digital Leadership. Capital One’s Web Analytics team is selectively recruiting a high-performing Web Analytics Manager. As a Manager on this team, you will help lead our efforts focusing on web data capture, web analytics, and customer data analysis. Position will be based in McLean, VA.
You will have the opportunity to work at the leading edge of Web measurement capabilities, including mobile and social media measurement, marketing attribution modeling, campaign measurement, search and display.
Please see below for specific responsibilities and contact me at [email protected]
for more information!
• Help the enterprise – Card, Bank, Auto, Mortgage – develop competency in web data analysis, SEM, affiliate marketing, and customer data analysis for the purpose of increasing revenues, reducing servicing costs, and increasing customer satisfaction in our consumer customer base.
• Create enterprise reporting that drives decision making and insight for the different lines of business
• Drive and implement effective, proactive tagging strategy and methodology
• Elicit and document detailed web analytics tracking requirements from business stakeholders
• Translate tracking requirements into implementation specifications that are communicated to IT teams
• Communicate how tracking requirements are realized in web analytics tools to analysts and business users
• Work with stakeholders to visualize analytics requests and develop online KPI dashboards
• Identify additional tools that can be leveraged to improve data collection
• Analyze website data in order to report on the performance of sites and campaigns and identify opportunities for optimization and improve conversion
• Develop actionable insights and recommendations based on collected web data for multiple business stakeholders
• Work with website technology teams to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements
• Maintain up-to-date documentation related to site tagging/tracking implementation efforts
• Support cross-functional web analytics projects as needed. Keep up-to-date with industry knowledge and best practices
• Drive implementation of Attribution Modeling in conjunction with Stakeholder Leadership and LOBs (long-term)
• Serve as organizational lead on Web data integrity
• Assist in managing day-to-day relationships with key Web Analytics vendors
• Manage internal and external relationships with other Web data providers (i.e., ad servers).