Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Hello,

I'm interested in learning one of these two tools. What would you recommend? Are there any good books or training program that is not too expensive? (knowing that I don't have any of these two software)

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sandro.

Tags: Clementine, Enterprise, Miner, SAS, SPSS

Views: 12745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Can you please help me with Clementine Tool,

my mail id is :[email protected]

Regards,

Sharon

if Anyone has a pdf copy of 'Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner: Practical Solutions for Business Applications' , please share it at [email protected]

Maneesh

If any one wants the   training materials ,real time training videos of  sas enterprise miner and tibco spotfire tools can reach me on my mail id  [email protected]

Sandro,

Recently i learned sas-eminer and forecast studio from subject matter expert.My opinion is

SAS Eminer is good.

Thanks

hi,

do u have any PDF or Tutorial to share please do so.

thanks.

Hi,

I have SAS E Miner 7.1 tool, if anyone require this, please let me know.

Also, I am looking for some PDF or tutorial which could explain the functionalities of the tool including Textual analysis and neural networks.

Please share at [email protected]

Thanks.

Recent version is Miner 12v ,and the opportunities also very good now,My advise is that learn from experts who has good experience on the Miner tool.

Hi Vishali Rajiv,

Could u help with some expert having good experience on Miner Tool and do you have version 12 (crack or trial).

Thanks.

I can provide online training on SAS Enterprise Miner

Hi Praveen, Yes I want to do online training on SAS EM. I need your help. Can you pls email me on [email protected]

Recently i hv crossed one certificate:- "Certified Statistical Business Analyst using SAS9: Regression and Modelling". Now I want to go for predictive analytic using SAS EM.

Request u to reach me or reply asap. Thanks Gaurav

Hi Praveen,

Could you please share the course topics that will be covered and the real time case studies that will be part of online training. Also, the mode of teaching, fee and location you are based out (since I am in NCR could also attend face to face training).

Also, the hands on trainng on which version of SAS E Miner.

Thanks,

Anshul.

I can help you with the training videos and material of SAS Enterprise miner  applied analytics,and credit risk modeling can contact me on [email protected]

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service