Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Hello,

I'm interested in learning one of these two tools. What would you recommend? Are there any good books or training program that is not too expensive? (knowing that I don't have any of these two software)

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sandro.

Tags: Clementine, Enterprise, Miner, SAS, SPSS

Views: 12731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes,

i worked on both of them. I work in SAS Research & Development and represent a resource from Advanced Analytics Lab. I can give you documentation on SAS Enterprise Miner (a PDF Book). I had an evaluation version of SPSS Clementine software version 10 that came with the documentation.

In case you want to learn SPSS Clementine, the best place would be the training programs conducted by SPSS Inc., in US and UK. No such training program in India :(

you can reach me at [email protected] in case you want to get a PDF copy of SAS Enterprise Miner 5.1

thanks

regards

Surya
Dear Surya,

Would appreciate if you could guide me.

I have around 7 years of Data Processing Experience (Quantum, Quanvert and Spss) and basically working for US based MR companies!

I want to learn SAS Enterprise Miner as I want to divert my career more towards analytics or decision making so kindly suggest me what should I do. And if I learn SAS Enterprise Miner so is it necessary to know Base SAS/Base Macro?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Manu

Hi Surya,

It seems like [email protected] is not a valid address. My emails to this ID are bouncing back.

Can you please send the pdf of SAS Enterprise Miner at [email protected]

Thanks n Regards,

Maneesh 

Recently i learned sas eminer and forecast studio ,Let me know if you required any help

This is one the books I would suggest for SAS Enterprise Miner:

Predictive Modeling With SAS Enterprise Miner: Practical Solutions for Business Applications (Paperback)
by Kattamuri S. Sarma (Author)
How did you get the SAS enterprise miner to prepare for the Predictive modeling cert?
Surya: Thanks for the information. I will contact you by e-mail.

consultsp: thanks for the book reference!

Hey Sandro, do you have the pdf of SAS Enterprise Miner. Can you send it to me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Maneesh

Hi,

To learn the Basic concepts in E-miner, see the following link, it may be helpful to you.
http://fora.tv/2008/08/13/Matignon_Data_Mining_Using_SAS_Enterprise...
bye..
Thanks for the link rajesh!
Hi!
SAS has a bunch of free online tutorials, including one on SAS Enterprise Miner.

http://www.sas.com/apps/elearning/elearning_courses.jsp?cat=Free%20...

Regards
Thanks Sam. This is a perfect tutorial to start with.

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service