Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Openings for Cognos BI (Business Intelligence) Developers for Canada

SkillsMeridian Inc ( www.skillsmeridian.com ) is an elite recruitment partner for many top Canadian companies. For one of the Canadian employers we require Cognos Developers in the junior to senior level.

The employer is a fast growing company based in Canada, whose mission is to enable mobile operators to understand the behavior of mobile users, thus influencing the adoption of new data services.

They offer unique career opportunities combining the most in demand sector of information technology. If you want to develop a solid experience, you are passionate, have a desire to learn more and more, are results oriented, open to change and explore new business environments, we offer the opportunity to join an elite team.

Responsibilities:
Perform analysis and must possess analytical skills
Develop, implement and validate reports in Cognos BI for a dynamic web interface.
Develop, implement and validate OLAP cubes in Cognos

Requirements
Must have a bachelor's degree in one of the areas of information technology
Minimum two (2) years to 5 (five) years and above of experience in a similar position
Experience in developing reports BI (OLAP, cubes and MDX) and SQL
Experience in BI in Cognos is required
Good knowledge of data warehouses and modeling BD
A good understanding of Internet protocols and technologies is an asset
A good knowledge of related data services in the context of Mobile telephony is an asset
Have passion and be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
Spoken and written Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset

This opportunity is a regular full time job.

Candidates can be from anywhere in the world as long as they are willing to work in Canada.

If you are interested and your profile matches the required skill sets please get in touch with me.

Tags: BI, Cognos, MDX, OLAP, SQL, business, cube, data, intelligence, interface, More…warehouse, web

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a Master;s degree in engg with more than 2 and half years of work experience ina laeading MNC.I would like to know more about this opportunity
Hi
I have 3 years of work experiace in Data warehousing technology as Cognos developer.
I am looking for onsite possition.
Please do the needful.

Thanks,
Hari

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2020   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service