Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Hi guys...

i have seen a couple of people writing to me about SPSS Clementine. I am keen to do freelance work for anyone who has any project on SPSS Clementine or SAS related technologies like SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide (for OLAP Cube building), SAS BASE, SAS Forecast Studio, SAS Marketing Optimization and SAS Marketing Research.

I am also proficient in SAS/Genetics as i am presently doing a project for one of our existing clients.

Do contact me in case any one needs help on either documentation or project related assignments.

Regards

Surya
SAS R & D, India
[email protected]

Views: 427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi surya

i am new member of analyticbridge. i must learn spss clementine for my  master thesis. pleas help me.

can you send pdf book about spss clementine training. i used the help of software but i could not learn very well.

thank you

Hi Surya,

I am searching for SAS marketing optimization documentation. I couldn't get it. I would include some case study of it in my optimization training. could you please send me if you have documentation.

Regards

Veerendra

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2020   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service